BARBURY SHOOTING SCHOOL AUTUMN DIARY
PUBLISHED: 09:41 13 September 2011 | UPDATED: 19:58 20 February 2013
SUMMER SKEET CHALLENGE<br/><br/>The summer skeet challenge proved extremely popular with entries up on last year. It went down to the wire between Mark Truckle and Kevin Barker with both shooters finally putting in 5 scores of 25.
SUMMER SKEET CHALLENGE
The summer skeet challenge proved extremely popular with entries up on last year. It went down to the wire between Mark Truckle and Kevin Barker with both shooters finally putting in 5 scores of 25.Once again the event was sponsored by Hull cartridge with Kevin Barker (pictured right) eventually taking the top prize after a dramatic final shoot off.
MARLBOROUGH SUMMER SCHOOL
This years Marlborough Summer school attendees spent a week at Barbury where they had great fun shooting the firebird air rifle targets as well as a full multi activity program of Shotguns and Archery.
- Wednesday evening practice sessions (while the light lasts)
- 3rd Sept Saturday Browning Day Try a gun and COMPAK competition 50 sporting practice
- 10th Sept Saturday Have a go day, introduction to shooting
- 16th Sept Friday Baydon Day Simulated game day for individual guns Book now
- 21st Sept Wednesday late night shooting with Barbeque and COMPAK competition open to all
- 22nd Sept Thursday Ladies day shoot at Barbury - Book now
- 9th Oct Sunday FITASC - Book now
- 15th Oct Saturday 50 sporting - Discount price
- 16th Oct Sunday Wiltshire Bobby Van Charity Shoot Book now Note Sporting layout closed
- Half Term Young Clayshots days dates to be confirmed
- 12th Nov Saturday Have a go day
- 14th Nov Monday Members price shooting and lessons
- 26th and 27th Nov Saturday and Sunday -60 Sporting practice
Tel 07872 666154 2 email@example.com